North Devon has been described as “A Surfer’s Paradise,” miles of sandy beaches and world class surf at low tide, with A-frame barrels. Less shape at other stages of tide, strong rips at size.
Check the surf forecast here…
Ruda ParkDean Resorts has its own “Off Shore Surf Shop”
The OFF SHORE is located on the beach at Ruda ParkDean Resorts. For hire or for sale.
- Surf Boards
- Gloves & Boots
- Body Boards
- Skim Boards
- Fins & Hoods
All items are subject to a £50 deposit.
There are many more Surf shops in the local areas, Where you can buy or hire everything you need for a day on the waves.
Visit The Board Barn in Braunton for all your surfing gear, including custom made boards!
If you need a lesson or two there is also plenty of surf schools.
Croyde Surf Schools;
- Surf South West – http://www.surfsouthwest.com/
- Croyde Surf Academy – http://www.croydesurfacademy.com/
- Lyndon Wake Surf School – http://lyndonwake.com/
Other Local Surf Schools;
- Barefoot Surf School – http://www.barefootsurf.com/
- Nick Thorn Surf School – http://nickthorn.com/
- North Devon Surf School – http://www.northdevonsurfschool.co.uk/